In the tech world, conferences play a critical role in launching new products and startups, sharing best practices, and creating a forum for the community to come together and solve big problems.
Yet event planners often find that the logistics of planning a technology conference are overwhelming. This discerning audience of tech-savvy users demands the latest in event planning options, from the online submission of panel proposals to audience voting and crowdsourcing of sessions.
Spreadsheets and emails aren’t enough to keep you organized and facilitate smooth communications with all of a major event’s key stakeholders. It’s important for technology event planners to have the right tools to eliminate needless administrative work, and allow them to focus on delivering a high-quality attendee experience.
Jiffy’s event management software makes it easy to manage the most important activities related to tech conferences:
- Solicit panel suggestions and session proposals from anyone, without requiring a login
- Create a customized workflow that allows you to approve, reject, or delete submissions with ease
- Integrate the session review process into a single dashboard that minimizes hassles for busy reviewers
- Involve your attendees by using audience-voting features to get feedback on panels
- Use the software’s flexible interface – including pre-designed templates – to load approved sessions into an event schedule
- Communicate with your speakers by email from within the software to let them know their session status, discuss logistics, and more
- Integrate your speaker management and schedule with other event management software packages for expanded functionality
Are you looking for the best integrated event software option for speaker management, audience voting, and schedule building for your next technology conference? Contact Jiffy Events today to arrange a free trial or discuss your needs with an experienced event technology consultant.