Are you currently managing your events, conferences, and festivals with spreadsheets and emails?
Event planning requires an unerring attention to detail. One mistake can result in schedule problems, unhappy speakers, and disgruntled attendees. The tools that event planners often rely on – namely spreadsheets and email – create hours of additional administrative work and don’t yield the seamless results needed. Documents must be constantly updated and effective collaboration with partners and multiple planners is hard. When you’re coordinating outside speakers, session proposals, and audience voting, the process only gets more complex.
Jiffy Events offers meeting planners a process alternative. This simple, affordable cloud-based software can be used for a single event or across your events portfolio to:
- Solicit panel suggestions and session proposals from anyone, without requiring a login
- Create a customized workflow that allows you to approve, reject, or delete submissions with ease
- Integrate the session review process into a single dashboard that minimizes hassles for busy reviewers
- Involve your attendees by using audience-voting features to get feedback on panels
- Use the software’s flexible interface – including pre-designed templates – to load approved sessions into an event schedule
- Communicate with your speakers by email from within the software to let them know their session status, discuss logistics, and more
- Integrate your speaker management and schedule with other event management software packages for expanded functionality
And don’t worry: if you’re making the transition from manual event tracking to digital for the first time, we can support you every step of the way from helping you to import data to providing software training.
Are you ready to streamline your event administration? Contact Jiffy Events today to arrange a free trial or discuss your needs with an experienced event technology consultant.