Internal corporate meeting planners often have multiple balls in the air. Your company’s schedule of events throughout the year may include different conferences, trade shows, customer meetings, and industry forums. Staying organized and on top of all your meeting logistical details is essential. In many cases, both time and money are at a premium.
But whether you’re putting together an industry event that your company is sponsoring or organizing an internal innovation session, tracking speaker submissions, gathering reviewer feedback and putting together the final schedule takes a significant amount of work. There’s no room for error. Your company’s reputation is the line if something goes wrong.
Many internal meeting planners are still using spreadsheets and emails to track event information. Others have tried event planning software but find it too complex or expensive in a time when corporate budgets are being slashed. Jiffy Events offers users an integrated event software management option that’s affordable, easy to use, and handles tasks such as:
- Solicit panel suggestions and session proposals from anyone, without requiring a login
- Create a customized workflow that allows you to approve, reject, or delete submissions with ease
- Integrate the session review process into a single dashboard that minimizes hassles for busy reviewers
- Involve your attendees by using audience-voting features to get feedback on panels
- Use the software’s flexible interface – including pre-designed templates – to load approved sessions into an event schedule
- Communicate with your speakers by email from within the software to let them know their session status, discuss logistics, and more
- Integrate your speaker management and schedule with other event management software packages for expanded functionality
Are you ready to streamline your company’s events management process? Contact Jiffy Events today to arrange a free trial or discuss your needs with an experienced event technology consultant.