Event planning for government audiences – whether you’re working for a federal agency or at the state or local level – requires unique expertise.
Government meeting planners often need to create events on tight timelines and with limited budgets that would make the most seasoned corporate event planners flinch. Whether you’re planning a retreat for your department or a cross-agency thought leadership session, there are numerous logistics that need to be managed. But many government meeting planners are still using spreadsheets and emails, due to limited budgets. The need for an affordable solution has kept event organized bogged down in logistical details that take hours to complete and take away from other responsibilities.
If you’re leading the efforts to plan a government event, Jiffy Events management software can be used to help you to:
- Solicit panel suggestions and session proposals from anyone, without requiring a login
- Create a customized workflow that allows you to approve, reject, or delete submissions with ease
- Integrate the session review process into a single dashboard that minimizes hassles for busy reviewers
- Involve your attendees by using audience-voting features to get feedback on panels
- Use the software’s flexible interface – including pre-designed templates – to load approved sessions into an event schedule
- Communicate with your speakers by email from within the software to let them know their session status, discuss logistics, and more
- Integrate your speaker management and schedule with other event management software packages for expanded functionality
Are you ready to streamline your government event administration? Contact Jiffy Events today to arrange a free trial or discuss your needs with an experienced event technology consultant.