TED Talks revolutionized our idea of how a speaker could impact the world. The TEDx brand has allowed enthusiasts from cities around the globe to put together regional or topical versions of TED forums. From medicine and education to environmental science and Silicon Valley’s latest startups, TEDx provides an outlet for people doing interesting things to share their work and passions.
But TEDx is organized by volunteers. These busy, talented people have important demands on their time: companies, jobs, families, and other community commitments. As a result, having a streamlined process to manage the TEDx event is essential. Spreadsheets, emails, and phone calls aren’t enough. Instead, your TEDx team needs an integrated event management tool to help with everything from soliciting session submissions to communicating with speakers.
Jiffy Events gives the teams producing TEDx events the power to:
- Solicit panel suggestions and session proposals from anyone, without requiring a login
- Create a customized workflow that allows you to approve, reject, or delete submissions with ease
- Integrate the session review process into a single dashboard that minimizes hassles for busy reviewers
- Involve your attendees by using audience-voting features to get feedback on panels
- Use the software’s flexible interface – including pre-designed templates – to load approved sessions into an event schedule
- Communicate with your speakers by email from within the software to let them know their session status, discuss logistics, and more
- Integrate your speaker management and schedule with other event management software packages for expanded functionality
Are you ready to streamline your TEDx event administration? Contact Jiffy Events today to arrange a free trial.