Organizing an academic conference is daunting. Conferences showcase the biggest names in your academic field and allow researchers to share cutting-edge work. From collecting abstracts to managing submissions to communicating with speakers, there are numerous logistical details that you need to oversee. What’s more – academic conferences are typically organized by faculty, staff, and students who are managing a full workload in addition to event planning.
Whether you’re putting together a colloquium for senior researchers or sponsoring a major academic event for hundreds of scholars, the right tools can vastly reduce your workload and increase the speed with which you can finalize event details. Jiffy Events event management software can help academic event planners:
- Solicit Calls for Papers and Calls for Speakers from anyone, without requiring a login
- Create a customized workflow that allows you to approve, reject, or delete submissions with ease
- Integrate the submission review process into a single dashboard that minimizes hassles for busy faculty, staff, and administrators
- Involve your attendees by using audience-voting features to get feedback on panels
- Use the software’s flexible interface – including pre-designed templates – to load approved sessions into an event schedule
- Communicate with your speakers by email from within the software to let them know their session status, discuss logistics, and more
- Integrate your speaker management and schedule with other event management software packages for expanded functionality
Are you looking for the best integrated event software option for speaker management, audience voting, and schedule building for your next academic conference? Contact Jiffy Events today to arrange a free trial or discuss your needs with an experienced event technology consultant.